Monday 28 May 2012

The Eyes Have It



What do you call a deer without eyes?
No idea

What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?
Still no idea

What do you call a one-eyed dinosaur?
Douthinkhesaraus

What do you call a one-eyed dinosaur's dog?
Doyouthinkhesaurus Rex

What did the pirate with an eyepatch say to the Captain?
Aye aye Captain

How do you make a blonde's eyes twinkle?
Shine a light in her ear.

Where is the eye located?
Between the H and the J.

What did the right eye say to the left eye?
Between you and me, there's something that smells...

What do you call a fish with no eyes?
A fsh

How many optometrists does it take to screw in a light bulb?( I don't know)
You tell me.. is it one or two?

 
I wish I could say I was sorry for the cornea jokes.


No comments:

Post a Comment